Digital Video Surveillance
Main Features of our Integrated Pos / Surveillance...
* POS Video Text Overlay: Transaction text messages can be displayed on screen and on the video files. You may also choose to hide data from the screen view.
* Quick Search: A quick-search function can facilitate your search for single video and playback video with transaction data. You may search by keyword in the receipt, by transaction event (start/stop/void), or by start time to playback the corresponding video.
* Advanced Search: Allows the user to access Advanced Log Browser to search for all the transaction lists within a specific time frame based on pre-defined transaction criteria.
* POS Field Filter: Allows the user to use pre-defined transaction criteria to search in a field filter that will display the results in a newly created System Log. For example, all the transactions containing the keyword "coke" will be screened out.
* Abnormal Transaction Alerts: When pre-defined abnormal transactions occur, such as transactions over a certain value amount, the system will automatically output alarm devices and activate an alert message via email, phone, or by SMS.
* Cash Drawer Input Setting: Allows the user to set module to the cash drawer so that whenever the cash drawer is open, an alert will be sent to the GV-DVR System site and the transaction will be saved in the System Log for later retrieval.
* Recording: Video and audio recording capable. Recording can be automatically activated when transaction starts.
* Live Audio/Video Monitoring: Employees or store owners can monitor video and audio of cashier areas through browser.
* Superimposing POS data: POS transaction data, camera name and time can be displayed on screen or on video file on different locations by pre-setting, as well as text font and color.
* Transaction Database: All POS transaction data will be stored in Microsoft Access format database, capable of retroactive analysis.
* Customer Flow Counting: Allows the system to calculate incoming and outgoing customers or cars for customer statistics.
* Smart Search: Allows the user to pre-define a case-sensitive search area to pin point any suspicious shoplifter.
* Dynamic IP Address Support: Saves networking expenses. Static IP is also supported.